2018 Engineering Innovation in Health Symposium
4249 Whitman Ct
Seattle, WA 98105
Six student teams comprising multiple engineering disciplines from undergraduate and graduate programs have been collaborating with clinical mentors to define and solve unmet challenges in healthcare throughout the 2017-2018 academic year. Please join us at the 2018 Spring Showcase, where teams will give a lightning pitch of their clinical challenge and demonstrate their functional prototypes in interactive booths.
Refreshments will be served.
Engineering Innovation in Health teams
- Bite block redesign, UW Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Pelvic floor biofeedback, UW Urology
- Flushcut (fibula cutting tool), UW Head & Neck Reconstruction
- Load-a-dose (insulin self-injector), UW Family Medicine
- Monitoring fetal well-being, UW Anesthesiology and Obstetrics
- Tele-cytoscopy, UW Urology