Summer Quarter Research Data Management Workshop
Do you create or use data in your research? Looking for tips and tools to better help you manage your research data, and preserve it for long-term use?
UW Libraries is offering Research Data Management Planning, an asynchronous online workshop for UW community members engaged in research with data.
- Getting started with data management planning
- Funder requirements for data sharing
- Tips to help keep you organize
- Sharing, archiving and preservation,
- Introduction to tools and on-campus support to aid researchers
Approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, for 4 straight daysLearn more and register