Postdoctoral fellowship funding for diabetes research
The UW Diabetes Research Center (DRC) is soliciting applications for McAbee Endowed Postdoctoral Fellowship. The DRC aims to drive innovative diabetes research projects and broaden participation in diabetes and related metabolic/endocrine disease research at the UW.
- Who: Postdoctoral fellows with M.D. or Ph.D. degrees engaged in full-time research training with UW faculty sponsors
- Amount: stipend and benefits based on National Institutes of Health postdoctoral fellowship guidelines
- Letter of Intent deadline: January 18, 2019
- Application deadline: March 7, 2019
- Funding begins: July 1, 2019