19 Feb Funds for musculoskeletal research through the UW CLEAR Center
The University of Washington Clinical Learning, Evidence And Research (CLEAR) Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders has opened applications for a $20,000 pilot and feasibility award. This program provides support for services and supplies to early-stage investigators interested in musculoskeletal research.
Application materials can be submitted through the CLEAR Center’s Application portal, using the provided templates.
- Cover page, including the project title and abstract (250 word maximum)
- 2- page research plan
- Background and Significance
- Budget and Budget Justification
- NIH-formatted Biosketch for investigators (senior/key personnel)
- If institutional commitment is offered, a letter of support from the department chair is required.
Applications open: February 15, 2019
Application deadline: March 31, 2019
Awards announced: May 1, 2019
Project dates: Aug 1, 2019 – July 31, 2020