12 Jun Strengths in Treatment of Anxiety & Depression: Unified Protocol (Stand-Up)
You may be eligible to participate in an anxiety research study which will offer FREE symptom assessment and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety and depression. The study also examines the role of personal strengths. Participants will be asked to complete interviews and surveys, as well as attend weekly group meetings for 12 weeks at Seattle Pacific University.
In order to determine eligibility please follow this link and complete a short pre screen:
- 18 years old or older
- Desire to learn and practice skills for managing anxiety and negative moods
- Struggling with any of the following: anxiety, worry, panic, or fearing what others think, unwanted anxious thoughts or behaviors, and possible depression.
- Willingness to consistently attend and participate in a time-limited group therapy setting (2 hours per week)
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Willingness to maintain levels or not start new psychotropic medications during the study
Additional Study Details
Full Study Title
Transdiagnostic Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
Thane Erickson, Ph.D.
Accepts Healthy Volunteers?
Seattle Pacific University
3307 3rd Ave. W.
Seattle, Washington 98119