26 Sep Target Three Design Underway
The CTMS Executive Sponsors have officially kicked off Target Three – Study Financial Management, the next step of the multi-year CTMS implementation effort.
The kick-off event was held on September 25, 2019 in the Brotman Auditorium at UW Medicine’s South Lake Union Campus. Over 75 attendees joined in-person and remotely, including study team staff, parallel office staff and CTMS implementation and operations staff. The event provided several key pieces of information to those in attendance including:
- A welcome message and statement of project goals from Debby Gentzen VP, Chief Strategy Officer, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and CTMS Executive Sponsor
- An overview of CTMS Implementation Status, Target Three Scope, Structure, and Design Approach from Ganga Subramanian, CTMS Project Director
- A recap of project guiding principles from John Slattery, Vice Dean, Research and Graduate Education, UW School of Medicine, Professor, Pharmacology and Medicine and CTMS Executive Sponsor
The kick-off event featured an interactive Q&A panel where audience members posed key questions to Parallel Office and Program Office Leadership staff including:
- Steve Johnson, Director, SCCA Research Integration
- Pavel Kruchek, Director, UW Clinical Trials Office
- Kristi Stiffler, Associate VP, Fred Hutch Clinical Research Support
- Molly Van Rheen, CTMS Program Office Director
The CTMS team is excited to continue the implementation journey. Target Three efforts will gain further momentum as the team heads into detailed design involving ten working groups and three study team advisory groups. If there are questions on the CTMS Target Three implementation, please contact us at email@example.com.