07 Mar NAD+ Study
Join our NAD+ study
Be a part of groundbreaking NAD+ research.
Essential for life, your body makes NAD+ naturally, and it can have profound effects on your health and lifespan. This study takes a deep look at thousands of measurements in your blood to see what supplementing with this important compound might do.
– Be between 45 and 75 years old
– Be fairly healthy overall
– Have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 35
– Be willing to stop taking all supplements for about two weeks
– Not currently taking immunosuppressants or anti-inflammatory medications
– Speak English
– Not currently pregnant
– Not have COVID-19 within the past two months and not have received a COVID-19 vaccine within the past two weeks
– Not be a member of the same household as another participant in this study
– Reside in the greater Seattle area
Steve Coppess MD
Additional Study Details
Full Study Title
Multi-omic Characterization of the Effects of Oral NAD+ in a Wellness Cohort
Andrew Magis, PhD
Steve Coppess, MD
Accepts Healthy Volunteers?
Decentralized Trial (at your home or office)
401 Terry Ave N Suite 436
Seattle, Washington 98109