Quick Links
Connect with Us
Need Help? Have a Question?

As a KL2 Scholar will I be able to conduct research outside of the US and Canada, or focus on Global Health?

Due to a change in policy, the KL2 program will no longer be able to support any faculty scholars with a focus on global health and research located outside of the United States. This program will no longer fund any research work or travel outside of the United States and Canada. Conducting research in the United States with foreign samples and data is still allowed.

Back to FAQs 0 0

Cite ITHSThe Institute is supported by grants UL1 TR002319, KL2 TR002317, and TL1 TR002318 from the NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences through the Clinical and Translational Science Awards Program (CTSA).

Please help us continue to support your research by citing our grant number(s) in publications we supported.