We currently offer support for:
- Pre-study recruitment feasibility assessments, including cohort identification for grant proposals
- Recruitment strategy development (pre-study or mid-study)
- Real-time alerts to researchers about newly eligible patients via the Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Development of recruitment materials
- Using Participate in Research.org
The initial consultation will involve the Recruitment Support Services team at no charge. Depending on your project’s needs, we may refer you to other ITHS resources, such as Biomedical Informatics and the Research Coordination Center, and their support would be subject to current program fees.
Following a recruitment consultation, we stay in touch with the research team to systematically evaluate the results of our input. Our goal is to understand why targeted recruitment strategies are successful for different types of studies and to generalize approaches for various categories of studies.