ITHS Tools
Connect with Us
Need Help? Have a Question?

As a TL1 trainee will I be able to conduct research outside of the US and Canada?

The TL1 program cannot fund any research work or travel outside of the United States and Canada, with the exception of international travel for the purpose of attending conferences. Conducting research in the United States with foreign samples and data is allowed.

Back to FAQs 0 0