ITHS Tools
Connect with Us
Need Help? Have a Question?

University of Washington specific question: Does this award have to go through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)? Is an eGC1 required?

No, this is an internal grant and does not need to be routed through OSP and does not require an eGC1.

Back to FAQs 0 0