12 Feb ITHS Collaboration Innovation Awards Deadline
ITHS is soliciting applications for Collaboration Innovation Awards, which are intended to encourage the development of new interdisciplinary collaborations between investigators in projects that address critical transitions in translational research.
Awards: Up to $50,000 in direct costs for a one-year project.
Eligibility: The application call is open to faculty members at the University of Washington, Fred Hutch, Seattle Children’s, and other academic institutions affiliated with the University of Washington through ITHS.
Criteria for Funding: Successful applicants will:
- Represent new collaborations
- Advance translational science
- Yield pivotal data in a one-year time frame
- Use cutting-edge approaches
- Represent unique intellectual perspectives coupled with cutting-edge approaches
Applications Due: April 3, 2016 (by 11:59 p.m. Pacific)
Learn More: Visit the ITHS Collaboration Innovations Award web page to learn more or to get started on your application.