29 Jun Clinical Research Boot Camp
Register to receive Zoom links.
ITHS’s annual Clinical Research Boot Camp is designed to help faculty, research staff, and post-doctoral fellows learn how to design and manage clinical trials. This year’s format will be different than before, as attendees will listen to and engage with panels of experts who will share lessons based on their real-life experience in the field. No matter your role in clinical research, our events will give you expert insights and motivation to advance your research career.
This year’s Boot Camp will be held July 18–22, 12–1pm daily, and July 25–29, 12–1pm daily. Here are the topics our panels will be discussing:
- How to Get Started as an Investigator in an Externally Sponsored Study
- How to Make Best Use of Monitors and Coordinators
- How to Make the Transition from Investigator to Local PI for an Externally Sponsored Study
- How to Launch and Conduct an Investigator-Initiated Trial With or Without Pharma Support
- How to Navigate an IND Application and Trial Under FDA Oversight
- How to Navigate the Start-Up Process: Tips for Efficiency from Professionals
- If We Build It, Will They Come? Strategies for Recruitment
- Can We Afford to Do This Study? How to Prepare and Evaluate a Budget
- Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships: How Do We Work in Teams?
- Can We Really Do This Study? How to Read a Clinical Trial Protocol
For more information and to register, please visit the main Boot Camp page.Learn more and register