Steps Required to Convert to Zipline
If you engage ITHS to convert your Institutional Review Board application to the Zipline system, then the following steps will occur.
- We will work closely with your study team to identify information needed to complete the conversion process.
- We will complete the conversion application smart form and other supplements.
- We will upload relevant study documents to the Zipline system.
- We will submit the completed conversion study documents in the Zipline system.
- We will be available for follow-up questions from administrative staff and IRB members.
You will need to provide the following information for intake purposes during your initial contact with us.
- The HSD number and committee assignment (i.e., HSD #55555 B).
- Expiration date of the IRB approval.
- A copy of the most recently approved status report packet (if applicable).
- The current number of approved modifications made to the IRB application since initial approval. You do not need to send copies of the modifications at this time.
- A copy of the initial approved IRB application packet.
- The name and contact information for the person who can answer questions about the study and IRB approval history.