08 Mar UW CLEAR Center’s pilot award for musculoskeletal research
The purpose of the UW CLEAR Center’s Pilot and Feasibility Program is to develop early-career, faculty investigators in the arena of musculoskeletal research. Investigators can receive a maximum of $20,000 (direct costs) for faculty/staff effort and/or the purchase of services and supplies. This funding opportunity is currently limited to Investigators at the UW.
Application materials can be submitted via email to the CLEAR Center’s Administrative Core at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding applications can be directed to CLEAR Center Administrator, Kathryn James at email@example.com.
Application deadline: April 15, 2018
Awards announced: June 1, 2018
Earliest start date: August 1, 2018
- Cover page
- Project Title and Abstract (250 word maximum)
- 2- page research plan (submitted as a Word doc)
- Background and Significance
- Budget and Budget Justification
- NIH formatted Biosketch for investigators (senior/key personnel)
- If the project requires additional departmental funds, a letter of support from the department chair is required.