Amazon Catalyst Award – Informational Meeting
Got a big idea that could change the world? Got a small idea that could have a huge impact? Apply for an Amazon Catalyst award.
Amazon Catalyst is an award program that helps UW students, staff, and faculty launch their big ideas. Offered through a collaboration between Amazon and UW CoMotion, initial awards are $25,000, given to individuals or teams that want to pursue solutions to real-world problems and make a positive impact.
Amazon Catalyst Award
- $25K award
- Potential for up to $75K more
- Open to UW students, faculty, and staff from all campuses
- All ideas are welcome, from any discipline: arts to engineering
- Simple application: 20 questions
- Next deadline: December 16
Amazon Catalyst Info Meeting
Want to learn more about the program and how to create a compelling application? Join us for the upcoming Amazon Catalyst Info Meeting. Snacks will be served!